Leading international companies will be well represented at FIAAP/VICTAM/GRAPAS Asia 2016
Exhibition space at FIAAP/ VICTAM/GRAPAS Asia 2016 is virtually sold out. The event will take place from March 29 to March 31 at the BITEC exhibition center in Bangkok. Those planning to attend as visitors should register.
Major international companies will attend each show.
- FIAAP, which profiles animal feed ingredients and nutrition, will feature well-known suppliers such as Biomin, DSM, Kemin, Sopropeche, Tyson, Special Nutrients, Arm & Hammer, Olmix, SPF Diana, Dr. Eckel and Cargill.
- Industry leaders at the VICTAM feed processing exhibition will display the latest technology from Buhler, Famsun, ZCME, Ottevanger, Andritz, van Aarsen, Wenger, CPM, Extru-Tech, Amandus Kahl, Dinnissen and Geelen.
- Exhibitors at the GRAPAS trade show specialize in rice milling, flour milling and grain processing and will include Satake, Buhler, Alapala, Brock, Cimbria, Kay Jay Rolls, Foss, Rueter, Petkus, Cimbria, Altuntas, Chief and more.
There will be displays of speciality ingredients and formulation programs, plus the latest machinery such as bagging machines, silos, conveyor systems, elevators, dryers/dehumidifiers, elevators, buckets, and other pieces of equipment that are necessary in a mill or processing plant.
The 2nd ASEAN Feed & Rice Symposium will be held on March 30. Respected speakers will include representatives from the IFIF, Archer Daniels Midland Company and FAO. They will lead programs on recent developments in the global feed industry; supply of raw materials in the ASEAN region; rice and rice-based cropping system; and feed and food security. To view the program, please go to this link.
Conferences running alongside the exhibitions are:
- Aquafeed Horizons Asia
- FIAAP Animal Nutrition Conference
- Petfood Forum Asia
- Global Milling Conference with GRAPAS Asia
- Biomass Asia
- GMP+ Feed Safety Assurance
A program of technical seminars is free to all registered visitors. For further information and conference programs, click here.