Company also improves existing facilities
Construction on the mill will be completed in the third quarter of 2012, with output split evenly between Betagro and outside customers. Sales of Betagro Group are expected to reach 68 billion baht (US$2.15 billion), up from 60 billion baht (US$1.89 billion) in 2011. Of the total, about 70 percent will come from the domestic market and the balance exports. For overseas markets, about 55 percent of the products are exported to Europe and the remaining 45 percent go to Japan.
The company has also spent money on a sausage and cooked-food factory in Lop Buri and on improvements to its existing facilities.