WATT Global Media regularly presents hour-long webinars on topics of interest to animal feed professionals and leaders throughout the year. Thanks to sponsorship partners, these webinars are FREE to attend. Join us for an upcoming live webinar, or browse our library of recorded webinars available to watch on-demand.
For more information about collaborating with WATT on a webinar, contact Director of Global Agrifood Sales, Jeff Miller, at [email protected].
UPCOMING ANIMAL FEED WEBINARS
Register to learn about a USDA-funded project that’s leveraging CRISPR technology to isolate the leading bacterial cause of foodborne illness in the United States: Salmonella.
More information on why Salmonella is so difficult to isolate.
Speaker: Dr. Nikki Shariat, University of Georgia
Sponsored by: Anitox
September 30, 2020 at 9:00 AM CDT (Chicago) / 3:00 PM BST (London) / 10:00 PM CST (Beijing).
Register to learn how advances in microbiome science are helping to understand the functions of the microbes in the gut of chickens.
More information on how poultry producers are already benefiting from a greater understanding of the functions of the chicken gut microbiome.
Speakers: Prof. Mick Watson, The Roslin Institute and Prof. Dana Stanley, Central Queensland University
Sponsored by: DSM
October 13, 2020 at 9:00 AM CDT (Chicago) / 3:00 PM BST (London) / 10:00 PM CST (Beijing).
Register to learn how researchers from NC State Veterinary Medicine developed an algorithm that could give pig farms advance notice of PEDv outbreaks.
More information on how animal movements and environmental risk factors are equally critical.
Speaker: Dr. Gustavo Machado, North Carolina State University
Sponsored by: Anitox
ON-DEMAND ANIMAL FEED WEBINARS
WATT Global Media webinars are available for on-demand playback, whether or not you attended the original live broadcast. To view the recordings from the list below you must be a registered user of the on-demand webinar library. Once you are a registered user, you can view any webinar in our library of archived webinars. To register, simply click to view our complete library or anyone of the on-demand webinar titles listed below. You will be prompted to register once you have pressed “Play” on the video.
- NEW ON-DEMAND! Immunomodulation and gut health: Yeast Benefits on Poultry Production
- Could local sourcing help control feed ingredients’ microbial quality?
- How to control poultry gut inflammation with feed additives
- Early nutrition affects future broiler immunity & performance
- Beyond the egg, strategies for successful breeder nutrition
- COVID-19 monogastric roundtable: Where do we go from here?
- How COVID-19 is changing poultry production & supply chain
- Keys to a Successful Feed Biosecurity Program
- Biosecurity best practices for improving feed safety, pig health (Part 3)
- ‘Feed additive solutions for pig disease mitigation, prevention’ Webinar Series (Part 2) – How to strengthen pig gut health in post-AGP production
- ‘Feed additive solutions for pig disease mitigation, prevention’ Webinar Series (Part 1) – How to prevent, control pig diseases with feed additives
- How plant extracts can prevent, manage necrotic enteritis
- African swine fever update
- WATTAgnet Top Company webinar: 2019 US broiler and turkey producer rankings
- 2018 Chicken Consumption Survey: what consumers want
- Combat high-pathogen avian influenza (Part 2)
- Combat low-pathogen avian influenza (Part 1)
- How to properly implement poultry farm biosecurity plans
- Formulating DDGS into monogastric diets to maximize profits
- Using NIR in feed to manage variability in raw materials
- How calcium and phosphorus optimize broiler performance
- Phytogenic feed additives for improved poultry gut performance
- Feeding hyperprolific sows for profitable piglets
- Global focus on broiler welfare
- New Insight: Can DDGS be economical and digestible?
- Avian influenza: strategic look at a world problem
- Antibiotic-free poultry gut health strategy in cage-free system
- Segregation in bulk silos: What is really happening?
- How to manage piglet gut health to maximize profits
- LIVE from EuroTier 2016: Navigating the forces that will shape the future of poultry and pig production
- Phytase and the additive effect; fact or fiction?
- Poultry Grower Webinar Series: Grain forecast and poultry, beef price outlook for 2016-2017
- Optimum Vitamin Nutrition is at the heart of profitable poultry production
- PCV2: The importance of monitoring both immunity, viremia
- Minimizing poultry diet costs by maximizing energy and protein value
- Poultry Gut Health: sorting the Myths from the Facts
- Antibiotic-free poultry production requires teamwork
- Feed Mill Operations Improvement Using FT-NIR spectroscopy
- Avian influenza: Control efforts and trade impacts
- The Real Value of Trace Minerals in Driving Performance