WATT Global Media regularly presents hour-long webinars on topics of interest to animal feed professionals and leaders throughout the year. Thanks to sponsorship partners, these webinars are FREE to attend. Join us for an upcoming live webinar, or browse our library of recorded webinars available to watch on-demand.
For more information about collaborating with WATT on a webinar, contact Director of Global Agrifood Sales, Jeff Miller, at [email protected].
UPCOMING ANIMAL FEED WEBINARS
>>> How COVID-19 is changing poultry production & supply chain
July 15, 2020 at 9:00 AM CDT (Chicago) / 3:00 PM BST (London) / 10:00 PM CST (Beijing).
Register to learn the lessons the global poultry industry is learning from COVID-19 to help mitigate future risks to the poultry supply chain.
More information on how suppliers to the poultry industry have been playing an important role in mitigating some of the negative effects associated with COVID-19 on poultry and agrifood industries.
Speakers: Dr. Paul Aho, Poultry Perspective and Martin Toscano, Evonik
>>> How to control poultry gut inflammation with feed additives
July 22, 2020 at 9:00 AM CDT (Chicago) / 3:00 PM BST (London) / 10:00 PM CST (Beijing).
Register to learn how biotic and abiotic stress factors in animal production can trigger chronic inflammation and the in vivo anti-inﬂammatory properties of a complex feed additive technologies.
More information on how poultry gut health is crucial to animal performance and is tied to functionality.
Speakers: Dr. Michael Kogut, USDA-ARS, and Dr. Christos Gougoulias, Innovad SA.
>>> COVID-19 monogastric roundtable: Where do we go from here?
July 28, 2020 at 9:00 AM CDT (Chicago) / 3:00 PM BST (London) / 10:00 PM CST (Beijing).
Register to hear poultry and swine industry experts discuss how they addressed challenges brought on by COVID-19 and how they expect the industry to adjust to our new normal.
More information on real-world solutions to poultry and swine management challenges brought on by COVID-19.
Speakers: Dr. Thomas Elam, FarmEcon; Dr. Carl Heeder, DVM, Mountaire Farms; and Dr. Steve Kitt, First Choice Livestock.
>>> Beyond the egg, strategies for successful breeder nutrition
July 29, 2020 at 9:00 AM CDT (Chicago) / 3:00 PM BST (London) / 10:00 PM CST (Beijing).
Register to learn how Performance Minerals not only affect hen productivity but about tools and ways of truly capitalizing on those productivity advantages.
More information on how to achieve optimum egg production, higher hatch and more resilient chicks.
Speakers: Dr. Leonardo Linares, Zinpro, and Maureen Bain, University of Glasgow.
>>> Early nutrition affects future broiler immunity & performance
August 4, 2020 at 9:00 AM CDT (Chicago) / 3:00 PM BST (London) / 10:00 PM CST (Beijing).
Register to learn why early nutrition is important as it impacts future health and performance.
More information on how novel nutritional ingredients can play a role in improving chick health and lifetime performance.
Speakers: Dr. Rick Kleyn, SPESFEED Consulting, and Dr. Ricardo Esquerra, APC Inc.
ON-DEMAND ANIMAL FEED WEBINARS
WATT Global Media webinars are available for on-demand playback, whether or not you attended the original live broadcast. To view the recordings from the list below you must be a registered user of the on-demand webinar library. Once you are a registered user, you can view any webinar in our library of archived webinars. To register, simply click to view our complete library or anyone of the on-demand webinar titles listed below. You will be prompted to register once you have pressed “Play” on the video.
- NEW ON-DEMAND! >> Keys to a Successful Feed Biosecurity Program
- Biosecurity best practices for improving feed safety, pig health (Part 3)
- ‘Feed additive solutions for pig disease mitigation, prevention’ Webinar Series (Part 2) – How to strengthen pig gut health in post-AGP production
- ‘Feed additive solutions for pig disease mitigation, prevention’ Webinar Series (Part 1) – How to prevent, control pig diseases with feed additives
- How plant extracts can prevent, manage necrotic enteritis
- African swine fever update
- WATTAgnet Top Company webinar: 2019 US broiler and turkey producer rankings
- 2018 Chicken Consumption Survey: what consumers want
- Combat high-pathogen avian influenza (Part 2)
- Combat low-pathogen avian influenza (Part 1)
- How to properly implement poultry farm biosecurity plans
- Formulating DDGS into monogastric diets to maximize profits
- Using NIR in feed to manage variability in raw materials
- How calcium and phosphorus optimize broiler performance
- Phytogenic feed additives for improved poultry gut performance
- Feeding hyperprolific sows for profitable piglets
- Global focus on broiler welfare
- New Insight: Can DDGS be economical and digestible?
- Avian influenza: strategic look at a world problem
- Antibiotic-free poultry gut health strategy in cage-free system
- Segregation in bulk silos: What is really happening?
- How to manage piglet gut health to maximize profits
- LIVE from EuroTier 2016: Navigating the forces that will shape the future of poultry and pig production
- Phytase and the additive effect; fact or fiction?
- Poultry Grower Webinar Series: Grain forecast and poultry, beef price outlook for 2016-2017
- Optimum Vitamin Nutrition is at the heart of profitable poultry production
- PCV2: The importance of monitoring both immunity, viremia
- Minimizing poultry diet costs by maximizing energy and protein value
- Poultry Gut Health: sorting the Myths from the Facts
- Antibiotic-free poultry production requires teamwork
- Feed Mill Operations Improvement Using FT-NIR spectroscopy
- Avian influenza: Control efforts and trade impacts
- The Real Value of Trace Minerals in Driving Performance