WATT Global Media regularly presents hour-long webinars on topics of interest to animal feed professionals and leaders throughout the year. Thanks to sponsorship partners, these webinars are FREE to attend. Join us for an upcoming live webinar, or browse our library of recorded webinars available to watch on-demand.
For more information about collaborating with WATT on a webinar, contact Director of Global Agrifood Sales, Jeff Miller, at [email protected].
UPCOMING ANIMAL FEED WEBINAR
>>> Make Food Safety a Priority. Target the First Line of Defense
March 11, 2021 at 9:00 AM CST (Chicago) / 3:00 PM GMT (London) / 11:00 PM CST (Beijing).
Register to learn how trace minerals play an important role in supporting the development and maintenance of the intestinal epithelial barrier.
More information on the improvement in the barrier function of the epithelium with the utilization of trace minerals.
Speakers: Prof. Richard Ducatele, PhD, Ghent University; Marco A. Rebollo, DVM, Zinpro; and Dr. Paco Fernandez, DVM, Zinpro
>>> How feed formulation analytics can reduce animal protein footprint
March 23, 2021 at 9:00 AM CDT (Chicago) / 2:00 PM GMT (London) / 10:00 PM CST (Beijing).
Register to learn how changes in feed formulation affect the environmental impact and what you can do to reduce your footprint.
More information on how a new digital tool integrated with feed formulation software reduces the complexity and cost of foot-printing without compromising profitability.
Speakers: Greg Thoma, University of Arkansas, Johanna Daka, Hankkija Oy, and Tom Battagliese, BASF Animal Nutrition.
Sponsor: BASF Animal Nutrition
>>> How to choose the right plant protein for young animal feed
March 25, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. CDT (Chicago) / 2:00 p.m. GMT ( London) / 10:00 p.m. CST (Beijing).
Register to learn how to choose the right plant protein for young animal feed.
More information on technologies for feed formulation for pigs and poultry.
Speakers: Dr. Alfons Jansman, Wageningen Livestock Research, and Dr. Han Stein, University of Illinois.
Sponsor: CJ Bio
>>> 2021 commodity outlook: What is the new normal for feed prices?
April 13, 2021 at 10:00 AM CDT (Chicago) / 4:00 PM BST (London) / 11:00 PM CST (Beijing).
Register to learn what are the early signals for Midwest weather risks this summer that could impact feed prices?
More information on how the trading relationship between the United States and China has changed
Speaker: Arlan Suderman, StoneX Group Inc.
>>> How to fortify your feed, ingredient supply chain
April 20, 2021 at 10:00 AM CDT (Chicago) / 4:00 PM BST (London) / 11:00 PM CST (Beijing).
Register to learn tips for diversifying your supply chain partners to cope with regional fluctuations.
More information on what lessons should feed producers learn the supply chain disruptions experienced during COVID-19 pandemic.
Speakers: Justinas Liuima, Euromonitor International and Thierry Kiener, ADM.
ON-DEMAND ANIMAL FEED WEBINARS
WATT Global Media webinars are available for on-demand playback, whether or not you attended the original live broadcast. To view the recordings from the list below you must be a registered user of the on-demand webinar library. Once you are a registered user, you can view any webinar in our library of archived webinars. To register, simply click to view our complete library or anyone of the on-demand webinar titles listed below. You will be prompted to register once you have pressed “Play” on the video.
- How to ensure feed safety, biosecurity during transportation
- The role of vitamins in human and animal immunity during pandemic times
- Testing mycotoxin detoxifiers efficacy in livestock blood
- How gut microbiome metabolites drive broiler health and productivity
- Can the industry improve Salmonella controls to maintain consumer trust?
- Low protein diets for swine and poultry: opportunities and challenges
- Risk and mitigation of African swine fever in feed
- How technology could help predict future PEDv outbreaks
- New gut microbiome insights to transform the poultry industry
- CRISPR-SeroSeq as a tool to reveal Salmonella populations (Live broadcast only) – If you would like a copy of this presentation please contact Nikki Shariat at [email protected]
- Immunomodulation and gut health: Yeast Benefits on Poultry Production
- Could local sourcing help control feed ingredients’ microbial quality?
- How to control poultry gut inflammation with feed additives
- Early nutrition affects future broiler immunity & performance
- Beyond the egg, strategies for successful breeder nutrition
- COVID-19 monogastric roundtable: Where do we go from here?
- How COVID-19 is changing poultry production & supply chain
- Keys to a Successful Feed Biosecurity Program
- Biosecurity best practices for improving feed safety, pig health (Part 3)
- ‘Feed additive solutions for pig disease mitigation, prevention’ Webinar Series (Part 2) – How to strengthen pig gut health in post-AGP production
- ‘Feed additive solutions for pig disease mitigation, prevention’ Webinar Series (Part 1) – How to prevent, control pig diseases with feed additives
- How plant extracts can prevent, manage necrotic enteritis
- African swine fever update
- WATTAgnet Top Company webinar: 2019 US broiler and turkey producer rankings
- 2018 Chicken Consumption Survey: what consumers want
- Combat high-pathogen avian influenza (Part 2)
- Combat low-pathogen avian influenza (Part 1)
- How to properly implement poultry farm biosecurity plans
- Formulating DDGS into monogastric diets to maximize profits
- Using NIR in feed to manage variability in raw materials
- How calcium and phosphorus optimize broiler performance
- Phytogenic feed additives for improved poultry gut performance
- Feeding hyperprolific sows for profitable piglets
- Global focus on broiler welfare
- New Insight: Can DDGS be economical and digestible?
- Avian influenza: strategic look at a world problem
- Antibiotic-free poultry gut health strategy in cage-free system
- Segregation in bulk silos: What is really happening?
- How to manage piglet gut health to maximize profits
- LIVE from EuroTier 2016: Navigating the forces that will shape the future of poultry and pig production
- Phytase and the additive effect; fact or fiction?
- Poultry Grower Webinar Series: Grain forecast and poultry, beef price outlook for 2016-2017
- Optimum Vitamin Nutrition is at the heart of profitable poultry production
- PCV2: The importance of monitoring both immunity, viremia
- Minimizing poultry diet costs by maximizing energy and protein value
- Poultry Gut Health: sorting the Myths from the Facts
- Antibiotic-free poultry production requires teamwork
- Feed Mill Operations Improvement Using FT-NIR spectroscopy
- Avian influenza: Control efforts and trade impacts
- The Real Value of Trace Minerals in Driving Performance