Event offers exclusive insights on poultry trends, feeding and health
WATT Global Media has announced agenda and speaker details for the 2022 Feed Strategy Conference, co-located with 2022 International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) on January 25, in Atlanta.
Registration is now open with early savings available for this premier animal feed conference.
“During the Feed Strategy Conference, industry experts will share leading-edge insights into the critical issues impacting a poultry operation’s productivity and profitability, and offer strategies that poultry and feed industry stakeholders can put into practice in 2022 to combat these issues,” says Jackie Roembke, editor-in-chief of WATT Feed Brands and Feed Strategy magazine.
The 2022 half-day conference will focus on the theme, “Poultry trends, feeding and health.”
Topics and speakers include:
- 2022 economic outlook for global poultry production by Brian Earnest with CoBank
- Consumer animal protein buying trends by Chris DuBois with IRI
- Nutrition solutions for combating necrotic enteritis by Dr. Brooke Jasek with Quality Technology International Inc. (QTI)
- Nutritional strategies for woody breast and white striping mitigation by Dr. Casey Owens with the University of Arkansas
- Using the microbiome to identify poultry production challenges by Peter Karnezos with Land O’ Lakes
In addition, the event will feature a panel discussion moderated by Feed & Grain’s Editor Elise Schafer that explores what the future of feed manufacturing may look like and the technologies that will shape the feed mill of tomorrow.
Early bird registration is available until January 7, 2022, and provides attendees with the opportunity to save.