FIAAP Asia will be held in Bangkok April 9, 2014.
Papers are now being accepted for FIAAP Asia. The fifth in a series of conferences focusing on the ingredients and additives used in animal feed, pet food and aquafeed, FIAAP Asia will be held April 9, 2014 at the Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Center in Thailand.
Presentations must deliver new information to the international feed industry and relate to advances in animal feed ingredients and additives. Topics must have practical applications and should fall into the following categories:
- Functional ingredients for animal health and growth, their environmental impact, the manipulation of finished animal products and the optimization of available raw materials
- Feed additives that optimize physical quality, food chain safety and environmental impact
- Regional feed markets and market directions
- Traditional and new sources of proteins or carbohydrates
- Diet design and nutrient requirements specifically for conditions in the Asia Pacific