Animine ManGrin manganese
10 Rue Léon Rey Grange
Animine has launched an innovative source of manganese, ManGrin. Obtained through a unique manufacturing process, ManGrin is a highly purified manganese source, which makes it different from all others available on the market. The product also features:
- High concentration: ManGrin provides a minimum of 75% of manganese when most others sources vary between less than 10% to 60% for standard manganese oxide
- High flowability: a key parameter is the reduction of airborne particles when handling such neurotoxic compounds as Manganese
- High safety standards: ManGrin heavy metal content is far below other sources’ accepted level in EU legislation
- High stability: The characteristics of ManGrin make it less reactive to its environment, limiting interactions with other compounds from the premix preparation to the digestive tract.
- High bioavailability which, when combined with previous advantages, guarantees sustainable high performance.
Manganese is the fifth most abundant element on earth and is an essential trace element. It is involved in bone and cartilage development, immunity, fertility and more. Tested in broilers, ManGrin revealed significantly higher liver content compared with other sources, a sign of higher bioavailability.