Access production data of more than 200 compound feed manufacturers worldwide.
Top Companies Chart
Company Overview
Lesnaya str. 5B
White Square Office Center, 12th Floor
Cherkizovo Group, one of Russia's largest producers of meat products, is among the country's largest feed manufacturers (for its own use only). Its nine feed mills are located in the Penza, Voronezh, Lipetsk, Moscow, Bryansk and Vologda regions of Russia. Cherkizovo Group is a public company traded on the Moscow Exchange. The family of founder Igor Babaev controls 65% of the company’s equity, and the remaining 35% is free-float.
Current & Historical Data