The AMINODat 6.0 feed raw material database from Evonik is comprehensive and up to date at all times. Based on this database, feeds for livestock can be formulated with even greater precision.
Evonik Animal Nutrition has been conducting raw material analyses for decades and supports its customers with the processed data. These data were previously consolidated and made available every five years in printed form and as an interactive software. With AMINODat 6.0, they are now available in shorter intervals as a web application.
Raw material qualities are highly variable due to different growing, drying and storage conditions.
The analyses are based on raw material samples that Evonik receives from customers all over the world. AMINODat 6.0 comprises more than 900,000 analytical results from more than 18,000 samples of more than 500 raw materials.
In addition to the amino acid and proximate content of raw materials, AMINODat 6.0 provides:
- A complete set of amino acid digestibility coefficients which have been updated and extended by Evonik’s experts
- Fatty acid profiles of raw materials as a new feature
- Quality parameters like antinutritional factors, protein solubility and content of reactive lysine which indicate the degree of heat processing
- Biogenic amines, which play an important role in the evaluation of animal byproducts and silages
- Latest revised amino acid recommendations for poultry, swine and aqua