Due to ongoing health and safety concerns over the COVID-19 pandemic, Poultry Tech Summit 2020 is transitioning into a digital experience, as Virtual Poultry Tech Summit. The new online summit is scheduled for October 20-22, 2020.
Keeping up with newly developed technologies and scientific innovations for poultry production and processing is a challenge. Given the accelerated pace, poultry leaders need to be able to react quickly to the changing industry. Virtual Poultry Tech Summit focuses on the transition of innovative technologies into commercial applications to advance the poultry industry.
Join an exclusive international gathering of industry-changing innovators, researchers, entrepreneurs, technology experts, investors and leading poultry producers at the Virtual Poultry Tech Summit. Attendees can expect the same groundbreaking innovation and insightful presentations that made the prior Summit’s well-attended, with deep dialogue on new prospective solutions. The virtual event is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EDT each day, followed by networking opportunities.
Virtual Poultry Tech Summit facilitates the transition of innovative technologies from researchers and entrepreneurs into commercial applications for the benefit of the poultry industry. This event is the only one of its kind being offered to connect researchers and entrepreneurs with poultry sector technology experts, ﬁnanciers, venture capitalists and producers looking for new projects and investments to fund.
Virtual Poultry Tech Summit is a global collaboration networking event where biology, engineering and business converge. Make plans to attend and take a look at the future of the industry. Registration opens July 2020.
Innovation and technology presentation preview:
- Using video imaging to estimate broiler weights
- Automated chick handling, sexing and vaccination
- In vivo testing of cellular and tissue immune response in feathers
- Enhanced immersive chilling system for poultry carcasses
- Blockchain’s role in traceability and how it can be enhanced
- Correlating video of bird movements in the house with production data and processing outcomes
- How wearable sensors can be used in training of processing line employees to improve performance and safety while reducing turnover
- On-farm blood testing to improve bird health and performance
Get Poultry Tech Summit event coverage, here.